Tuesday, December 03, 2002

Just a little addendum to the "fake tit" thing:

I've been watching breast augmentation surgery on Life Network. That's some ill shit. Really.
Reconstructive surgery I totally understand. You're regaining something you lost due to cancer or an accident. A part of yourself.
But new tits in the name of career advancement? Fitting into a dress better? To get additional glances from men and/or women?

Pffft. Whatever. It's your life, your body. What I feel about the matter shouldn't mean shit to you. I'm just some dude with an ass fetish.

Another thing: I'm really glad Thora Birch was in American Beauty. She brought the right amount of brooding to her character. But the fact that her character was saving money for a boob job got clouded as soon as we saw her topless. She REALLY didn't need 'em. Bad casting? Probably not. It's been a while since I saw that film...was she gonna get 'em specifically to piss off her parents? I can't remember.
Maybe her and Mena Suvari should've switched roles.

If they did, Thora woulda got all those magazine covers back in '99 that Mena did. Leaving me a happy man.

In addition, seeing Ms. Birch topless made me feel kinda funny, because I've watched her grow up on both big and small screens.

Doesn't make her any less tasty, though.

The soundtrack for this post was provided by lrock of the mighty TOOSICKZ crew. It's a mixtape, man...apparently you can find this in town(Peg City, that is)with the "Toosickz Magazine". Those of us missing out(like I probably will) can download each side(or stream 'em)right
here
. I'd better get my ass over to
Wax Museum
in the morning.

No comments: