Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Zero 2 Illo 12 Week Challenge: Week 1, Part 1

And so it begins!
So far, there are close to (or possibly over) 80 folks taking part in the Zero 2 Illo 12 Week Challenge, and the enthusiasm is high, so far. All of the bios that Jonathan has been able to post, including mine, can be found here, and an assortment of discussions are taking place at the newly set up Ning-based "clubhouse", including an introduction thread.
The first task seems deceptively simple, but requires a bit of soul-searching; it's a question: what do you want to illustrate?
I more-or-less have an answer, but I think I should take a little time to suss it out, as I'm making it a public record sort of thing. Of course, I have the right to change my mind later, but I doubt there will be much deviation. For now, I'm gonna write some notes, and get some sleep. Peace.

1 comment:

Jonah Perry said...

Thaank you for sharing this