Monday, November 18, 2002

Three days off, so far. That hasn't happened in a long time. I'm not complaining, though. The thing is, I like money like everyone else. I'm not crazy about working for it, that's the thing. Well, as far as this line of work goes, really(Housekeeping Services Attendant...a dirt samurai). If they call, I'll go, plain n' simple. Mom sorta warned me that the full-time and part-time folks would stop playing sick soon since Christmas is coming. Oh well. Whatever.

Some thoughts and/or statements:
- Carlos and Murphy's makes wicked Nachos con Pollo.
- See Miyazaki's Spirited Away. You can thank me later.
- Ricki Lake has been lookin' hotter to me lately. Laugh if you must, but motherhood's been good to her. I've been hearing that she may start doin' movies again.
- Having Tristan Taormino as a regular guest on her show this season has upped Ricki's hotness points in my book. Rrowr.
- Grabbed some cheesecake from Baked Expectations(Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip). Gonna wash it down with Ocean Spray Cran-Grape®. What else? Yeah, water's good too.
- Got me a FreeServers account, so maybe I'll post pictures n' whatnot here. We'll see.

No comments: