Sunday, November 10, 2002

Did I mention that I have the most awesomest girlfriend in like, the whole fuckin' world?
Just wanted to make that clear.
I LOVE womankind. I love the way they walk, talk, masticate...everything. I'm king of the girlwatchers, man! Always on the lookout for a big girl with a big ass. Did I mention I love big women. Probably not. Women of all stripes drive me crazy, but a big girl will make me do backflips, bitch! As long as there are women in the world with plump behinds and flaring hips, and God doesn't eliminate me, the world shall have me around to deal with for a long time to come.

Yeah. I love women.

But no one, and motherfucker, I MEAN NO ONE, holds a candle to my lady.

Got it?

Just wanted to make that clear.

I don't know how long I'm gonna be doing this weblog thing. I'm sorta testing the waters at the moment. I figure once I get my shit together with this graphic design/illustration thing, I'll probably use this for quick updates on projects and stuff. Maybe I'll start a separate one for that purpose n' keep this one. We'll see.

I'm still hungry.

No comments: