- November 8th, 2002. That's when I started this blog, with only a rather vague notion of what blogging was and what it was capable of.
I'd say that this blog has pretty much stayed true to its roots: it's about me, and the stuff I like! I still mention my personal struggles, but I'm complaining a lot less. I did enough of that in my 20s. One thing I know for sure, is that I really enjoy writing, and I hope you kinda dig what I'm putting down. I thank you very much for reading The Place Where Al Dwells... Here's to another seven years (God willing)!
I need to give this place a face-lift before that anniversary comes around.
- Still Bill. See this film. I implore you. Never will you see a man more sure of what he wants in life and how he sees things. He's the epitome of soul and wisdom. Props to Scott Campbell for hooking up the Winnipeg premier poster.
- Eating healthier. I'm making little changes: smaller portions, healthier snacking – not to mention less snacking, more water, and switching to Diet Pepsi and Coke Zero. I haven't had a sip of Amp in three or so weeks, which is quite a change from ten cans a week. Now I just have to do something about that exercise thing.
- Jonas Bergstrand. Totally blown away by his work. Kudos to Grain Edit for putting me on to this man.
- That's pretty much it! Bedtime. Truthfully, I should put an end to this turning-in-at-5:30/6 AM thing, but it probably won't happen. I'm stubborn.