Sunday, February 10, 2013

An Airing of Grievances

I was just watching episodes of the unjustly cancelled Sym-Bionic Titan that I PVR’d around New Year’s (there was a set of marathons running at the time), and it got me thinking about Cartoon Network Canada’s schedule. SBT is in repeats in the Toonami block of Cartoon Network/Adult…a block of programming us Canucks don’t get, unfortunately.

The FAQ addresses this (in a roundabout, condescension-with-a-huge-smile way), in addition giving you a reason for redirecting you when you try to access It’s a good way to avoid questions about why the U.S. schedule is so much better than ours, questions they get anyway if the FAQ is an indication. Pretty cyclical, eh? Anyway, I decided to write what you see above. It probably won’t change a damn thing, but making my voice heard feels good. I’m also doing it because I’m not a dude that’s into torrenting programs (not judging if you do, though). It’d be great to see those shows here without goin’ on some piracy bullshit.


MIKBARO said...

Allan, thank you all for your visits and comments!

Allan Lorde said...

No problem, Mik! I love your work.