Top: Me and my social-won Wii™.
Bottom: Sarah in her grad robe.
- Howdy. It's been a while! How y'all doin'? Why don't you write or call anymore?
The story so far: Sarah and I moved in together on May first, The Dirtbombs put on probably the best show I'll see all year on the fifth (yes, I have posters, and yes, I will be selling them), I had my bottom wisdom teeth and an impacted molar removed on May 15th, and Sarah graduated on the 28th. Congrats, baby! That's pretty much it as far as highlights, I guess.
- Sue Medley. Yeah, this is truly random. Whatever happened to this lady? She kinda disappeared before the mid-90s evaporated. One moment, she was singing backup on the Bob Dylan tribute for John Mellencamp, with a number of her own successful albums under her belt, and then she was gone!
Okay, a few minutes have elapsed in internet time, and I've found her whereabouts up until 2000. Cool.
- Audrey @ Plump Dolls (NSFW): My pal Audrey has finally launched her adult site via Plump Dolls! Not only is she an intelligent, well-read lady, but she's also super sexy. Shoulder freckles! :) Find her right here.
- Posters and stuff over the past little bit:
A Western Confrontation: Flustered and Coolheaded
Grand Analog: Winnipeg, Saskatoon, and tour
Jared and Leah's social poster
The previously-mentioned Dirtbombs poster
Something coming soon
- Y'know...that's pretty much it.