Thursday, August 09, 2007

Illustration Friday: Missing

It's been too got-damn long. F'real.

Illustration Friday: Missing

Yo, Something's Wrong Here, 2007 • graphite, assorted markers, photocopier and Photoshop®

No high-falutin' concept behind this, really.
Original inspiration: a sketch I photocopied and taped up in my cubicle.
The title: the first line spoken in De La Soul's "Potholes In My Lawn".
Why use a photocopier?: an Illustration Friday idea I have yet to post (and complete, for that matter) was on the sketchbook page previous to the one where this resides. Didn't feel like having marker ink bleed through it. Photocopied it, finished it later. Yup.
First IF participation in a year. I'm hoping to make it a habit again.

2 comments:

Zari said...

oops! no doubt something is missing! what happened?!

Willie Baronet said...

This is what happens to my head when people talk during movies. :-)

Good job.