Sunday, April 24, 2005

I wanna make this my best poster.

I haven't mentioned it here yet, but I'm gonna be doing the poster for The Nein's June 6th show here in Winnipeg. I've put a bit of personal pressure on myself for this project for several reasons:
  1. The Nein has two of my fellow gig poster cronies in their membership: Dale Flattum and Casey Burns. I wanna do these fellas right, dontyaknow.
  2. This will be my first post-school poster. I want to think thatI've stepped up my design game.
  3. The Nein is coming off some good press in URB and other publications. Again, I just wanna do these fellas right, y'know?
  4. Check the list of other folks that are doing posters for 'em: Steve Walters, Ron Liberti, Bobby Dixon & Clay Ferguson, Leia Bell, Brian Ewing, Richie Goodtimes, Mike King, Brian Turner / Cricket Press, Jeff Kleinsmith, Whitey Houston, Amy Jo, Chuck Keppler, Craig Horky and Dan Springer. Needless to say, I gotta "bring it".
Yeah, no pressure. Pffft.

No comments: