- More Music. All I do is listen to podcasts and Spotify (occasionally). Gotta BUY more music. More physical media. CDs. Vinyl. Edison cylinders. Started 2016 by listening to John Coltrane and Guilty Simpson, so things are goin’ well already. Gotta go out to more shows, too.
- Better Health. Been eating horribly. My lifestyle is sedentary. Time to get back on that DDPYoga. With that said…
- More Poutine. …I could stand to eat more poutine. It can be my “cheat” meal. The poutine at Le Garage RULES.
- More Drawing. As always. It’s becoming more of a habit. 2016 is where it’ll take hold.
- Better Financial Health. Make more, save more. And by “more,” I mean “start.”
- Tidiness. The workspace, the living room, the kitchen…the whole fucking house, really. Dishes. Laundry. Yeah.
- More Comics. Comics America is closing. Time to go to Comic Factory instead. Time to buy more comic PDFs from Gumroad. More mini comics. More webcomics. More, more, more.
- Better Time Management. Pretty much nipped lateness in the bud, now it’s time to take care of the moments I have to myself and use them to the max.
No lazing’ about – make the most of it!
- Baking. My wife and I have a Pinterest board of peanut butter recipes.
I need to make some of these.