Normally, I'd make a bigger deal out of this sort of thing, but:
- this is my 900th post,
- and this blog recently saw its 10th anniversary.
- The usual. Self-explanatory.
- I lost 30 pounds last year via physical labor. Now I have to really work at it.
- I wasn't late often, but there were times where it could have been avoided. Planning ahead is key. I hate being late.
- The Naylor layoff almost two years ago was the beginning of a downward spiral. Will I be out of debt by the end of the year? Not likely, but I really want to make moves toward being debt free.