The making of the Western Confrontation diptych. Go here for the rest of the pics.
Going through my Google Reader items recently (a daily ritual), I found a bunch of links worth sharing that kinda fell under the "tips/processes/how I pulled this off" banner.
- The making of Scott C.'s Twin Peaks piece for the 20th anniversary show
- Veronica Fish's review of manga supplies
- Kelly Turnbull of Manly Guys Doing Manly Things give you a shitload of drawing advice and hits you off with four tutorials
- Ryan A. shares the process behind his comic Nothing Is Forgotten
- Dustin Harbin schools you on the Ames Lettering Guide