Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dream Recollection 4: April 20th, 2008

I'm in some convenience store, looking for an arcade game to play. The layout of the store is a mix of both Korner Stop and the Shell Select (before the shitty renovations). The Winnipeggers among us know these places. Anyway...I settle upon a wrestling game – of course – with a small screen and convoluted play. It has a stool, strangely enough, so I sit at it. Who am I to refuse a stool? There's a bunch of Asian women in the store, all of them fine. I noticed them earlier, but I was intent on playing something. Upon settling into the game, one of the women, begins rather passionately chewing on my left ear, whispering intentions. I'm still playing the game.

Yeah, I can't figure it out either.

It may have been influenced by the trailer for Joey Silvera's Asian Oral, which kinda sucks (pardon the pun) if that's true. Being of a "visible minority", anything that fetishizes ethnicity kinda gets me pissed.
If I get it together, I'm gonna be putting Evil Angel on blast for a related matter. Yup. Stay tuned.

No comments: