- Gigposters.com: Surprise, surprise. Hell, this place is one of the reasons I get up in the morning. In my 5 plus years on this site, I've learned stuff that I couldn't learn in school, and I think I've become a better illustrator and designer because of it. This site gave me (and continues to give me) the impetus to do projects that keep me happy outside of work, so one day, I may actually get hired to do this fun shit.
- flickr: Over the past year and a half, I've transformed into this chronic shutterbug. Flickr has only fed this sickness. Sharing my pics with complete strangers and my contacts (who ain't strangers no more, especially the ones I've seen naked), especially when they deem something I shot worthy of a comment - or better yet, a "favorite" designation - gives me an unimaginable high. Someone oughta bottle that.
- MySpace.com: Yeah, I know...shut up. I can't put my finger on what makes MySpace so addictive, but that bastard Tom obviously knew what he was doing. I mean, I didn't fuck with Friendster one bit, but along came this, and I got hooked. I started a profile because Johnny Crap said he was getting a number of jobs through this thing, so I gave it a go. Now I've got 702 "friends" and counting (some of them I've actually met! In person!). Admittedly, I consider myself a bit of a "collector". Among my "collection" are notable folks like emcees Mr. Lif and Blueprint, Roots leader ?uestlove, anal sex expert Tristan Taormino, Ashlie Atkinson (in her Maggie T. and Chunky Pam personae), cartoonsists Bob Fingerman and Peter Bagge, and porn director Eon McKai. Now if only it weren't so full of bugs.
- The Fat Forums: You know me, I like porn. And, I love fat girls. Well, whaddayaknow...a site where BBW models and their fans can shoot the shit?! I think I'll kick my shoes off n' stay a while.
- The Break Bread Board: I've been a fan of Peanuts & Corn Records and its roster practically from day one, and this is the place to find out what's going down. It's quieter compared to its ezboard days, but it remains essential nonetheless.
I should spend more time outside.
(EDIT: When I said "to a lesser extent", I meant that I'm not there as much as I should be. That wasn't a remark on the quality at all, y'nahmean?)