Monday, February 23, 2004

MARCH 23RD!
That's the date Madvillain drops, and I can't fuckin' wait. For the past two weeks or so, I've been listening to a few tracks from Madvillainy, the hot-ass bootleg. To get the whole story behind that check Fake vs. Real. I wouldn't normally condone the whole bootleg thang, but this is kinda different, because I plan to actually buy the album...listening to Madvillainy is like getting a snippet tape. And in the case of the The Grey Album, the illegal shit is okay, because there is no way that EMI was gonna let this see the light of day legally.
Anyway, get the official scoop here:http://www.stonesthrow.com/madvillain/index.html . According to the FAQ, I should "shun" the bootleg, and "reserve judgement", but hey, I had no doubt that it was gonna be dope.

Other Stuff:
- My man Don got props at the Wooster Collective! Take a look.
- Here's an assignment that was due today. I kinda like what I did.
- My man Len has got a show comin' on the 6th. If you happen to be in town, check it out. Here be the vitals.

No comments: