Monday, June 16, 2003

(Live from Sarah's House)
I checked my grades last week. I passed EVERYTHING! Ahhh...sweet, blessed second year graphic design...how I've longed to embrace thee...

*ahem*

Some lists...

Current Guilty Pleasures:
1. Blender - Reads like an American version of Q Magazine...which is pretty much what it is, from the clean layout to the cheeky photo captions. The thing that makes it a "guilty pleasure" is the fact that Maxim puts it out. I hate that magazine. But I can't deny greatness when I see it. The current issue has Jewel on the cover wearing a bustier. Oh-h-h-h yeah.

2. Michelle Branch - Whatta cutie.

Things I Wanna Do Before I Die:
1. Go to Japan
2. Learn how to play an instrument
3. Step inside a New Japan wrestling ring
4. Move out

Several Things That Piss Me Off:
1. Fake tits
2. "Reality" television
3. Being broke
4. Bartenders that give me club soda when I ask for tonic water
5. Being broke...especially when there's a new issue of Giant Robot on the stands.

Top 5 artists that I love RIGHT NOW:
1. David Choe
2. Deth P. Sun
3. Jack Cole
4. Evan Hecox
5. Seonna Hong

Current Top 3 Fave Linx:
1. The Viva Lucha Show site
2. Prettyfat.com
3. Design Is Kinky



Uh...that's it right now. I'll get back to you later.

No comments: