Crappy analog photos will be posted at Flickr at some point before God decides to smite us all.
- Sets by Wu-Tang, Talib Kweli, Pharaohe Monch, and Immortal Technique. A healthy amount of ass was kicked right there.
- Supernatural's Hosting Abilities. Some might find his schtick corny, but I felt the dude was crazy fun. He really had the crowd with his "3 emcees" routine.
- Running Into Peg City Residents. Nothing feels better than that.
- Myth, The Club. Spacious, nice decor, business-like (but not asshole-like) security staff. Thumbs up.
- Cute Midwestern Girls. Plenty of them. And on the thick side. Made me feel right at home.
- A Generally Positive Vibe. No real knuckleheads. Mostly polite folks.
- Nas' Diamond Crucifix. With matching bracelet and ring! Blinding!
- Some Jackass In The Floor Level V.I.P. Lame-ass Wu-Tang chants galore. Fucker.
- Hour-long Delay Between Nas and Wu-Tang. Made all the more excruciating by the previously-mentioned cock puppet. Grrrr.
- Smoking, Trough-style Urinals, And A Ban On Digital Cameras. All can be found at Myth. Luckily, I forgot my camera at home! I'm such a fuckin' bonehead.
- Jedi Mind Tricks' Set. Vinny Paz = minute stage presence for such a huge dude.
- No MF Doom. Disappointing, but Kweli's set made up for it. No Slum Village, either.